HISTORY

Company founded in 1954

thanks to the initiative of the Comm. Ermes Bonora, where in a small workshop realized in wood models, hence has gained prestige in time for competence and quality of work that allowed him to have a leader client’s portfolio in its sector.


Today

operating occupies an area of about 1000 square meters and is equipped with the most modern production technologies that the market offers, ranging from CNC machines, CAD workstations, with highly qualified expertise in the field to ensure maximum efficiency in the production of models and molds for foundry.

Our dynamic artisan structure with fifteen employees, allowed us in all these years of work not only in Italy but also with European leaders.


A curiosity:

The mechanical modeling logo has a source and a story of family, was designed by the son of Ermes, Roberto, in a design school exercise...